Welcome to my blog...Just drop your comments there and feel free just click on the advertisment, I will appreciate it a lot!Thanks~Hope you enjoy...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

well~

Few week i didnt come here~just busy for my college life- photography, video, web...here, my photography final project...=)

my holidays coming soon~2 weeks more^^i miss Sabah!Well, im quite not happy for the person who look down on others...don't thought yrself very "Geng"...we should learn for the word of "Humble"...especially u~

Flash a lot of my passed in my mind today...but i din feel much~unhappy?suffer?miss?NO, i feel nothing...thanks God u heal me, but r u forgive tat?or u purposely arrange those happening in my life n try on me?but anyway im believe in you n trust with u...I love u,God!

No comments: