Welcome to my blog...Just drop your comments there and feel free just click on the advertisment, I will appreciate it a lot!Thanks~Hope you enjoy...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MM Starlites Week

a certificate which for the presenter...glad!cos it is my first certificate which i get in TOA...=)

n i am one of the startlites presenter...feel proud of it~=)quite nervous...but i hav try my best...i appreciate it!

even is second year of mm student...but tis is my first time to join the mm week event~last year cos of the typo class, we fail to join it~but tis trip...yea~its look fun!can see tat the mm lecturers put a lot of efforts in this event...but actually it got bit boring n feel tat it is still ok...not really very fun~><

2 comments:

Chloe1947 said...

My dear very cool o..XD

JOSSIE said...

haha~thanks dear^^u like then ok d...XD