Welcome to my blog...Just drop your comments there and feel free just click on the advertisment, I will appreciate it a lot!Thanks~Hope you enjoy...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Titanic

Go to the Speedy shop today...wanna buy a Titanic DVD for my collection~seriously i never watch it before in my life...n today finally i get this DVD..but havent watch it yet~i found 2 versions...but i bought the expensive one which worth RM79.90...0.o..because it was a complete version which means no sensor..no deleted scenes at all...n the cheaper one...the sences hav been cut a lot...><"

And then i saw this...before i dunno who is her...but today i know her..."#very GENG and full of confident, n thr hav mention tat, if u buy her CD, in 7 day if u feel not satisfied to it, you can just go back n change another CD.#"wow...

And actually i got tis CD...i won at OneFM...but tat time i dunno who is her..her song not bad~

Night...having a snow ice with my share group members...seriouly the snow ice taste good...it was a snow ice that most delicious that i hav ever try in my life...at SS15 Ice Zone Cafe...=)

No comments: